Friday, November 8, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a place for me to post about stuff related to my work or my opinions on other works. A bit of introduction of myself, I'm an audio and video student studying at Dakota State University though I'm natively from Iowa. While I'm mainly here for video production related classes, I've been mostly taking audio production classes, so that's what a lot of my posts will be about for some time.

On this blog, I plan to post about some major projects I work on for my classes and person projects. My goals right now are to do some remixes at some point for competitions, as well as just some fun composition stuff. Any time I do make something and I can, I will post it here for you to enjoy and/or tell me what you think about it. I'd love some constructive criticism so I can improve my skill and come up with new ideas. I will revival that I'm currently working on a major mix using stems I got for a song called "The One" by a band called Memnoir. It's a good song but well over 2 dozen stems to work with. Quite a challenge and I will work on a post describing my process with working on it soon.

I also plan to put some other information such as my resume and more available as well, and a link to another blog I'm starting that's focused on reviews. Please be sure to check that one out as well! I can also be found on twitter at jaredscottmills, so please find and follow me there where I will post updates about my work and my reviews.

I hope that you enjoy this blog and that eventually more people will find it once I get some content on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment